Friday, March 28, 2008

Updates from the Zoo!














Our "chef", Tyler, turned in the last hours of his school externship today! Yea!! I can't believe it's over already. It seems like just a couple of months ago that he was moving in. That was last summer....and now summer is almost here again! He officially graduates at the beginning of May. Then he'll have a Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Certificate from Scottsdale Culinary Institute. Cool, huh? Congratulations! We're so proud of you, Ty!!!














This isn't the greatest (or clearest) picture of Dirk, but it's fun to see him at work! He finally finished editing the "nightmare" book on tape. He had a terrible time with it, but they've decided to try it again. They have another one coming in a couple of weeks. I told him not to judge the work from one crazy project. I really hope this turns in to something good for them. Dirk's dream in life is to get a Grammy before he dies. Great goal, huh? Maybe the books on tape will at least get him pointed in the right direction....get him noticed by someone. We'll see....

Not much happening with me.... My job is going well. I've been told that everyone is really please with my work so that's encouraging. It's extremely busy & I always work later than I want to. I keep telling myself that once I get the hang of it, I'll get on a normal 40 hr/wk schedule. I love the people I work with and I'm really starting to enjoy what I'm doing. I really helps when you know what you're doing!

1 comment:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Sweet goal Dirk! I think the only Grammy I will ever get is 4'9" with red hair and lots of wrinkles! We love her though....so I guess we will be happy with it!