Friday, June 5, 2009

8 Things

Rules of this tag: Mention the person who tagged you. Complete the list of eight things. Tag 8 of your bloggity friends. Easy peasy!! So here goes...

I was tagged by my cousin, Bethany.

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
Bedtime
Extra time with family & friends
Snuggling with the dogs
Wintertime in Arizona
Reading
Dates with Dirk
Phone calls from my family
Getting help with the housework (-;

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
Got gas...in the car!
Worked
Went grocery shopping
Got a prescription filled
Started dinner (then Dirk helped)
Watched "So You Think You Can Dance"
Walked the dogs
Talked to my brother, Kyle, on the phone

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
Get pregnant
Spend more time with my famiy
Take vacations that involve traveling to places besides "back home" (not that I don't enjoy that!)
Lose weight....but it would help if I tried harder!!
Sing & dance
Work part time
Speak another language
Remodel our house

8 SHOWS I WATCH:
Biggest Loser - my favorite!
American Idol
So You Think You Can Dance
....I seem to be watching what I wish I could do...lose weight, sing, dance...hmmmm
House
Bones
CSI
Medium
Good Morning America

8 PEOPLE I TAG:
Shalise
Mom
Jana
Katharine
Jessica
Heather
Jen
Kelsey

3 comments:

Rudd Family said...

Yay! I'm so glad you did my tag. I'm so excited for Tyler and Heidi. Did he talk to you about Sunday? We are blassing Sterling if you guys want to come. Tyler knows the details. Hope to see you soon!

Devin & Shalise said...

I love reading your tags... they are usually pretty close to what mine come out lookin like.

I need to call you more often... I know you look forward to talking with family so I am going to be better about that.

Love you lots!! I see you have 90 degree weather you little stink!!
Talk to ya lata!

melissa marie said...

I'm glad you are a SYTYCD fan too! We are obsessed. I miss you, are you coming down anytime soon?