Does it get much better?! Hmmmm....let me think.... After months of planning & anticipation, Dad & Lynnea took all of us to Kaua'i for Christmas. Not a traditional year for sure & one that we'll never forget. We had such a great time, even in that humidity. It wreaked havoc on my hair!
Days at the beach playing in the sand & surf...collecting shells, playing football & frisbee, flying kites, burying Uncle Tyler in the sand, snorkeling, napping, reading, catching a few rays. I decided to spare you the bathing suit pics :)



Sightseeing by land...




Sightseeing by air...


We ate a LOT! I was lucky enough to only gain a couple of pounds & take it right back off. Shaved ice, ice cream, fruit smoothies, tons of treats, prime rib, Puka Dog, a fun night of traditional food & dancing at a luau, & lots more! It could have been really bad for my waistline...

On Christmas Eve, we all dressed up to celebrate Scott & Angel's wedding last summer in Taiwan. It was super fancy & we ate like kings!
I'm so grateful for all Dad & Lynnea did to give us the experience of a lifetime!




Sightseeing by air...


We ate a LOT! I was lucky enough to only gain a couple of pounds & take it right back off. Shaved ice, ice cream, fruit smoothies, tons of treats, prime rib, Puka Dog, a fun night of traditional food & dancing at a luau, & lots more! It could have been really bad for my waistline...
On Christmas Eve, we all dressed up to celebrate Scott & Angel's wedding last summer in Taiwan. It was super fancy & we ate like kings!
I'm so grateful for all Dad & Lynnea did to give us the experience of a lifetime!




5 comments:
It looks like you had a blast! Mele Kalikimaka!
WHAT A BLAST!! Seriously, when Shalise told me where you all were I died of jealousy! How great for you guys!
On our cruise, just a couple weeks before Christmas, I decided 80 degrees and on an island somewhere is the ONLY way to properly do December! :)
I think I could get used to seeing lei's on the Christmas tree!
Deena! I"ve been thinking about you for a while now and have wanted to catch up. I just saw your post that you and Dirk divorced! I'm so sorry. You guys have been through so much. How are you doing now? That is awesome you went to Hawaii over Christmas! We've been wanting to take our kids somewhere because they don't need more toys and crap. Maybe next Christmas. Keep in touch! My cell is 801-425-3457. We are still in North Salt Lake. Let's get together next time you are in Utah!
Wow! Im so glad you had a great time! You look so pretty Dae! I miss you so much! Give yourself a big hug from Jendog.
Post a Comment