Chef Tyler turned 24 yesterday! It was so fun to have him here to celebrate his birthday with him. I don't know if that's ever happened in my lifetime because we grew up in different states. He decided that he wanted to go to a baseball game for his birthday so he & I packed up a little bag & drove to the stadium (Dirk had to work...surprise, surprise).
We got really good tickets in the lower bowl in left field. We were actually sitting on the 16th row, but they had us packed in like sardines! We were getting claustrophobic so we walked up to get some ballpark food when I took this picture (sportin' the buzz for summer!). We ate Fatburgers (that really is the name of the burger place) & fries. Then later we got Cold Stone in waffle bowls. Little fatties!! It's just too bad the game was HORRIBLE!!! The Diamondbacks got their butts kicked BAD!! They played the SF Giants. Final score: 11-3. Yikes! We had fun though. That's all that counts, right?
Happy Birthday Little Brother! You're my pal & I love the time we spend together! Love ya tons!
Phoebe-isms
14 hours ago




1 comment:
Wish I could have been there!! Looks like fun!! Happy Birthday Ty!
Post a Comment