Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Before I tell you a little about my super fun trip to Utah over the holiday weekend, I apologize to all of you that I wasn't able to visit. It is soooo hard to fit it all in. I just had to go meet my new little nephew, Brigham.

6 weeks old already...look at this little chunker! Don't you just love the chin?! He looks so much like his daddy did when he was a baby, but I can also see Serene in him. He's such a cutie...I just love him!
Great-Grandma Thornton, Ernie's mom, did a pretty good job getting him to sleep when no one else could (except his mama, of course!). Isn't he sweet?
Brigham loves Aunt Jana! Rett just had to come & take a look at those tiny, little toes.
I was able to get a picture of Grandpa Barton holding Brigham, but I missed the picture with Grandma. Shoot!
So focused on Aunt BryAnn. 5 weeks old & already focusing. He's a quick learner!
Most of my weekend was about this little guy. I just couldn't get enough.
Sidney, Cole, and Rett are also getting so big. I hadn't seen them since Thanksgiving 2007 so it was really fun to play with them. Here they're playing badminton with Uncle Kyle, Aunt Serene, & Mom (Jana). Aunt Dae couldn't play. She's still a gimp!
They had a way fun time on a ride in the fire engine with Uncle Kyle. They got to run the lights & sirens too! I tried to get them to try on a fireman's hat, but it wasn't happenin'.
Sidney is turning into quite the young lady. I can't believe she's 10! She is the biggest help to her mom with Cole & Rett. Isn't she beautiful?
Cole loves games! If you can't find Cole, he's either playing Wii or computer games. Sorry we didn't get to play a board game Cole. Next time, for sure!
Rett is a little whirlwind! He's such a busy little 2 year old and absolutely hilarious! He gives them a run for their money, but he's so much fun.

2 comments:

Devin & Shalise said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU for all the pics!! I loved looking at all of them! By the way I LOVE your hair. Very cute length!!

Gear Gang said...

Oh Day,
I wish we knew you were in town. It would have been so much fun to see you.
I hope your ankle gets feeling better soon.
Love, Lisa