Ok, so I don't have the most beautiful feet, but check out my trunk! I just can't seem to get rid of this cankle! It will be 4 weeks on Saturday since I so gracefully sprained my ankle. It doesn't look like this in the morning, but within hours it's swollen again so I have an MRI scheduled for tomorrow to see what I really did. I'll keep ya posted....
Phoebe-isms
14 hours ago




5 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I can't believe we can't get rid of it! You will have to call me and let me know whats up!! Love ya!!
PS!! WE DEMAND A SCOOTER NOW!!
Oh my gosh!! I can't believe we can't get rid of it! You will have to call me and let me know whats up!! Love ya!!
PS!! WE DEMAND A SCOOTER NOW!!
Dae- are you serious, it hasn't gotten better? I am so sorry, let me know what happens and if you need anything. We miss you!
I can't believe the swelling hasn't gone down. Hopefully they don't have to amputate it, j/k! Love you!
Ouch! Hope that's starting to feel better by now!
Glad you found my blog. It will be fun to get to know you a little virtually :)
Post a Comment