Friday, March 13, 2009

It's about time!

I have no good excuses! I think of it kind of like I do exercise, I guess. I can't miss even one class or one week or I've had it! The holidays came around (& a bunch of other stuff) & I stopped blogging AND exercising. No kidding!! But this week I started my water aerobics class again so it's time to get back to my blog. I know, I know. It's about time!
I'll try to post the last 3 months worth of updates this weekend...so you know what we've been up to. For tonight, I just had to get rid of the Christmas music!

4 comments:

Katharine said...

Hey, so my blog I set to private. Just send me an e-mail so I can let you read it.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

HOLY SMACK DAE! It has been WAY too long! Don't do that again, do you hear me?! :)

I love you!

Therena Taylor & Family said...

No Kidding, I miss my Daelyn!!

Jen-dog said...

I MISS YOU DAE!!!