Sunday, November 2, 2008

I've had it...no more cleaning!

Cleaning seems to be a dangerous activity for me. First I sprain my ankle while dusting. Today, I rip off my pinky toenail (on the same foot I might add) while vacuuming. I thought I just stubbed my toe until I snagged my toenail on the carpet! So I'm done...no more cleaning for me!

4 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OK, I SWEAR you can die from Stubbing a toe! There just isn't a pain worse than that! I seriously have chills for your poor pinky toe!

Your blog is looking SUPER cute! LOVE IT!

WAIT A FREAKING MINUTE! Are you kidding me?! It is 8:30 am and it is 65 degrees there?! Yeah, I am sitting here looking at snow on the mountain, frost on my grass and we had to scrape windows this morning! It is already a balmy 32 degrees here! UGH! I need to visit you!

Ashley said...

I love your blog, so cute and funny! Good luck with the biggest loser, 6 lbs is awesome!

Katharine said...

Here is the answers to your questions that you asked me from my blog!!
I worked at Einstiens for three years but I quit when I got pregnant. Todd has been working Blue Stakes for over a year now and he loves it. I did work at EZ-Take Out burger for a month but I got fired because I got Carpal Tunnel. It was illegal for them to fire me but oh, well. I've been able to stay home with Kayl for a year and I think it is time for me to get back out into the work place. Now finding a babysitter will be hard but we need the money more than anything right now. We have been struggling to make ends meet but we get by. And we are getting sealed in the temple very soon so i'm really excited.

Katharine said...

Well, they are still not too accepting of Todd. We don't get invited to any family things unless someone forces my mom and dad to invite me. I really don't know how they are felling about us going to the tample because they want me to repent to them and tell them I'm sorry for doing things my way and not theirs. I wish they could see how happy we are. Oh well, I'm learning to deal with it.