I've been tagged! I've seen so many "tags" but haven't taken the time. Maybe it will be fun...
Rules: A - People who are tagged need to post these rules and 8 random habits, facts, or quirks about themselves. B - At the end of the post, choose 8 people to tag and list their names.
1) One of my favorite, favorite snacks is Ritz crackers, cheese, & applesauce....all together! Put the cheese on the cracker & a dab of applesauce on top of that. LOVE IT!!

2) I hit the snooze in the morning for up to an hour. For most of that time, I hardly realize I'm hitting the snooze. I do it in my sleep. I can't help it! I've tried everything....radio, buzzer, soft, loud, across the room, 5 minutes before time to get up, an hour before time to get up, & every time in between. I am NOT a morning person AT ALL!
3) My dream car is a Cadillac. I've wanted one since I was a little girl. Grandpa & Grandma Irwin had a big, white Cadi with red leather interior. How long has it been since you've seen red leather in a car?! Some of you are probably too young to remember that! Anyway, I felt like a movie star when I rode in it & I've wanted one ever since.
4) I'm obsessed with keeping my cuticles trimmed. I spend entirely too much time making sure they're just right!
5) I have no rhythm whatsoever, in song or dance. I'm terrible! Dirk says I "can't carry a tune in a bucket". He's right! I don't know if I even have one creative bone in my body.... I
t's just not my thing, I guess.
4) I'm obsessed with keeping my cuticles trimmed. I spend entirely too much time making sure they're just right!
5) I have no rhythm whatsoever, in song or dance. I'm terrible! Dirk says I "can't carry a tune in a bucket". He's right! I don't know if I even have one creative bone in my body.... I
t's just not my thing, I guess.6) I have phobias (undiagnosed, of course). I'm claustrophobic, afraid of heights, afraid of spiders, & afraid of sharks. JAWS! When I was younger, I was afraid to swim in a pool at night! I do ok now, but I'm not ready to get up close & personal!
7) I hate to mop! Mopping is always last on my list of chores. It never quite makes it to the priority list. I don't mind almost anything else...toilets, windows, even cleaning out the kitty litter, but I dread mopping. Usually I try to make Dirk do it!
7) I hate to mop! Mopping is always last on my list of chores. It never quite makes it to the priority list. I don't mind almost anything else...toilets, windows, even cleaning out the kitty litter, but I dread mopping. Usually I try to make Dirk do it!

8) My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. I love this time of year! I really, really miss the mountains, the leaves changing, the air cooling off, the smell of fall. When I retire (if I ever get to retire), I want to be a snowbird. Utah in the summer & Arizona in the winter. Thanksgiving dinner out on the patio is awesome!!
Tag, you're it!...Jana, Shalise, Kelsey, Therena, Bethany, Melissa, Heather, Ashley




5 comments:
Andrew is does the same thing with the alarm clock.
And really, mopping? Shoot! I will mop your floors for you if you'll clean my toilets! :)
I'm pretty lucky there because Andrew will do that for me (aren't husbands great?), but I'm sure he'd appreciate it if you'd do it for him!
Thanks for tagging me:)The crackers, cheese, and applesauce sounds interesting, I love all three of those but never had them together.:)I will have to try it!It was good seeing you guys the other night at Cheesecake Factory.
oh come on, you really had to tag me?!! I've never been tagged before-LOVE IT! ok, ok, i'll think of some things... the cheese and applesauce- i'll never be able to look at you the same way again, you're sick!!:)
It is just a short student film that I found on craiglist and they needed a baby for the last two scenes. They loved how cute he was so they wanted him. When the movie is done I get a copy of it and the director is going to do Kayl's headshots for free. The director wants to put it in the Sundance Film Festival if he can.
You are so animated...Love ya!
Post a Comment